Oversized mahogany doors and windows open onto the lush interior courtyard filled with tropical palms and flowers. First class finishings and fixtures as well as locally hand-crafted designer furniture make this a perfect home or hideaway for the discerning nature lover.
The home has four large bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths, kitchen, and a huge indoor/outdoor living space. There is a choice of elegant indoor dining or having an informal meal outdoors overlooking the courtyard.
Exiting through hand-forged wrought iron gates, one enters the outdoor patio area with its lovely Capri-style gazebo, admire your own 12,300 square meters of rolling green land, covered with towering palm trees. There is a large built-in barbecue for outdoor entertaining, and just a few steps away one can cool off in the beautifully appointed swimming pool. Flagstone patios and walkways lead to different areas of this Garden of Eden.
Summary Description: Spanish Styled Villa
- Area of construction 502 square meters
- Property size: 12,326 square meters
- Site: Lot #11
- Bedrooms : 4
- Bathrooms : 3 + 1/2
- A/C: Master Suite
- Furnished, Telephone and fax ready
- 14 meter free-style swimming pool
- 10,000 gallon cistern,
- 14’ satellite dish and controller/television
- 12 K. generator
- Courtyard is entered & exited through double medieval-style mahogany shutters with hand-forged wrought iron gates
- fully outfitted kitchen includes American fridge and stove with marble and granite countertops, as well as lacquered mahogany cupboards
- All bathroom fixtures and all hardware (door handles, knobs, hinges, etc.) are first quality imported
- Oversized mahogany doors and windows
- Large walk-in linen and storage closet
- Security: 24 hrs
Available for Sale
Real Estate Listing :
view price & details